Entry Level Sales Team Member
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our office is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Entry Level Sales Team Member (Sales experience preferred, but required). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience.If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growthpotential/Opportunityfor advancement within the office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
If you possess a strong worth ethic and can bring a positive energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place to get your foot in the door!
We are looking to hire this week. Training is provided for the right candidate. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up an interview with our hiring manager.
We are a staffing company dedicated in placing quality candidates within our network of companies. We are unique and far different from most staffing companies. All Jobs posted on our sites are for immediate direct hire and we also hire on behalf of our clients. This eliminates steps in the hiring process and gets you to work faster!