Entry Level Sales Executive
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Inside Sales Exec to join our team! The Junior Inside Sales Exec is responsible for converting leads into closed sales by selling conference passes to high-level executives to attend our North American events. This role is all about mastering sales fundamentals and refining your sales skills. We take a holistic approach in preparing you to become a top sales rep by teaching:
- Strategies for personal and professional growth
- How to own your success
- Setting and achieving goals
Heres a sample of what youll get to do everyday!
- Research your markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicate them to senior executives
- Work on a portfolio of 8-12 events in various industries, converting inbound leads into closed sales
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing, and not just assisting higher level reps
- Develop new clients and opportunities for business and maintain a client database using our CRM tool
- Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A willingness to learn and find solutions
- Team player - sociable and enjoy building relationships with people
- Self motivated
- Achievement and goal oriented
- Hungry and driven to build a sales career
- Ability to step outside comfort zone
- Career development path based on individual results, goals and business objectives.
- Inspiring sales leaders providing on-going training & mentoring
- Fun, dynamic and nurturing team environment
- Be a part of a Global Company with opportunity to work abroad
- Competitive compensation package (Base + uncapped commission)
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus
- Offer Health Insurance after 60 days of employment (Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, FSA, HSA, Supplemental Insurance)
- 401K through JPMorganChase
- 16 PTO days every year (eligible after 90 days)
- All Bank Holidays paid
- Travel to our exciting events and gain face to face sales experience
- Control their accounts from start to finish. Responsible for closing their own deals, and NOT assisting any higher level reps.
If you believe the above sounds like an environment that you want to launch your career in please get in contact. Send me your resume in an email, or for something different, why dont you call and pitch me.