Geo Owl Fayetteville , NC 28301
ATTENTION VETERANS!!! Do you want to be a part of a strong team supporting DoD programs that utilize the best of the best, most elite, modern day warriors on the planet? Do you want to do your part to ensure nation security? If your answers are yes and you can bring your A-game to every shift, then you need to apply now!
Geo Owl is searching for an entry-level recruiter to join the Geo Owl team to provide support on DoD programs. The recruiter will perform multiple recruitment functions across multiple programs. You have the chance to be part of the first 100 Geo Owl team members and the opportunity for advancement is real.
Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. It is essential to understand the military culture to be successful.
This is not a work-from-home position, but there will be some flexibility to your schedule. Candidates local to Fayetteville are highly encouraged to apply, as relocation assistance is not available for this position. Training will take place at the Geo Owl headquarters in Wilmington, NC.
(Veteran status is highly preferred.)
Successful Candidate Profile:
- Brings A-game to every shift.
- Willing to be part of a team.
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities change with short notice.
- Possesses a positive and "can-do" attitude.
- Able and willing to follow directions.
- Resourceful and willing to take on challenges.
- Available to work evenings and during the weekends, as required to achieve business goals.
- Available for occasional travel to trade shows, conferences and recruiting events.
- Must provide stellar customer service.
- Must be willing to learn, as recruiting experience is not required.
- Must be willing to leave the suit and tie at home.
- Social media experience a big plus.
- Veteran status is highly preferred.
- Fayetteville resident is highly preferred.
Geo Owl benefits are actually quite amazing.