Entry Level Real Estate Agent
The Haro Group
Greenville , SC 29601
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
Real Estate License Not Required
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Agent Trainee looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Do you have what it takes?
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell. If you're ready to get started, apply today.
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are spot on
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About The Haro Group:
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in all 4 counties in the Greater Greenville Area. In 2018 and 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list, the only residential Real Estate sales company in the Greater Greenville area to do so. We have been ranked in the top 3 real estate teams in the Greater Greenville area from 2016-2021. We have over 1000 5-star rankings on Google, Zillow and Facebook. Our mission is "to make the communities our sovereign God has placed us in thrive. We do things very differently than the average real estate company. Our average agent sold 42 homes in 2021. The average agent in America and in the Greater Greenville area sells 7.
Leadership Development is one of our passions. As an Agent grows in production, client base, customer-service, leadership and our unique culture, they will be considered for opportunities to mentor and lead other agents within our company. We are open to and looking forward to building a commercial division, a luxury division, a property management division as well as expanding our residential real estate sales here in the Upstate and into the Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charleston and many other markets. We are looking for people who will lead all those efforts as we grow toward our goal of being a $500m company by 2031.
Benefits of Working at The Haro Group:
- Consistent accountability focused on results
- A steady flow of leads from several marketing sources (at no cost!)
- Proven training on prospecting, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent modern office space
- Proven leadership team that is nationally recognized and respected in the real estate industry
- All marketing handled (mailings, signs, online, radio)
- Monthly Keller Williams office fees paid
- Regular coaching with an accomplished leader
- 2-4 Client Appreciation Events per year to drive repeat/referral business
- Dedicated business phone line (so you can disconnect and be with your loved ones)
- Business cards, marketing materials, systems, checklists
- Being part of one of the top Real Estate teams in Greenville
- Surrounded by long-term top-producing agents and leaders
- Access to the most robust CRM in the real estate industry
- Future career trajectory in a fast-growing, big-vision company
For more information about us, please check out the following pages:
- Willing and able to obtain a South Carolina real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay is commission-only with the potential to earn $45,000 - $75,000+
- Keller Williams Profit-Sharing Opportunity
- We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals