Entry Level Maintenance Technician
Newport News , VA 23601
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pyramid Healthcare Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Worker to join our team!
This is a Full Time position offering full benefits!!
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for:
- Provide safe and secure working/living spaces for the facility.
- Regular Maintenance duties, such as- general carpentry & building repair, painting, basic electrical & plumbing, grounds work and light janitorial work.
- Under general supervision, performs semi-skilled and skilled building maintenance work of average difficulty
- Performs a variety of tasks including painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and general mechanical repair work. May require supervision for certain job assignments.
- Performs a variety of carpentry tasks in the maintenance of buildings; Installs and repairs electrical outlets (if qualified), fans and lighting fixtures.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures, water and drainage lines.
- Paints and decorates interiors and exteriors of buildings.
- Makes repairs and adjustments to facility laundry and equipment.
- Operates and utilizes a wide variety of tools and equipment such as assorted hand tools, table saws, hand drills, pipe cutters; may operate a pick-up/maintenance vehicle in the performance of the job.
- May keep simple records and make routine reports such as time expanded and materials used.
- Maintains a Risk Free facility environment.
- May be assigned a helper to assist in work.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
Work closely with the facilities and complete needed jobs in a timely manner. Requires specific knowledge of building codes, CARF and DHHS requirements. Previous knowledge of plumbing, electrical and building. Maintain a competent level in maintenance skills/ Plumbing/ Electrical/ Structural/ HVAC areas. Time management and organizational skills.
- General Building Maintenance, Carpentry, Plumbing, Basic Electrical, HVAC Maintenance experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver license and able to drive a company vehicle.
Paid Days Off
401K with company match