Entry Level Enrollment Specialist - Hiring Now!
San Bernardino , CA 92401
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the CDC in regards to social distancing seriously!
Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
Our office is looking for career-minded individuals to fill our Enrollment Sales Specialist Position.Our ideal candidate is a person who has specific personal and professional goals in mind and is looking for a stable company to support them.
Applicant must: be self-motivated, possess strong leadership skills, have a customer service attitude, have integrity, have a desire for professional development, be willing to learn and have exceptional people skills.Job Type:Full-timeManagement:TeamQualifications:
- Open-minded and eager to learn
- Team player
- Ability to understand the key aspects of selling on value as opposed to price.
- Maintains a self-directed approach to the study of new products, literature, promotions and more.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Great Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing Personality
Entry Level- Full Time- Extensive training will be provided!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Authorized to work inThe United States
- Background check required
- State residency required
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Entry LevelEnrollment Specialist Positionto work in a professional consultative environment. Prior consulting experience is welcome, but not necessary.Responsibilities would include:
- Implementing the program into existing businesses (small and large)
- Networking and building client relations
- Arranging enrollment conditions in conjunction with the owner's needs
- Conducting presentations and enrollments
- Managing, servicing and retaining established accounts
- Assisting current policyholders
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up an virtual interview with our hiring manager.