Entry Level Developer - Nyc, NY
Two95 International Inc.
New York , NY 11251
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Title: Entry Level Developer
New York City, NY
Type: Contract to Hire / Fulltime.
Salary : Open+ Excellent Benefits
Company Size: 1001-5000 employees
Client: Largest Retail Firm in NYC
Why Should you Apply to our Client?
- Be a valued part of a market leader: Join a team recognized as a worldwide leader in e-commerce.
- Surround yourself with talent: Our large team of programmers and designers is almost like a big development shop within a retail operation
- Our Client is cutting edge: Were constantly incorporating the newest industry trends into our e-commerce systems so that our site continues to be recognized as market leader
- Play with the newest gadgets: We get the latest technologies from our development partners before they hit the market so that we can test our systems
- Make an impact: Design and create systems that thousands of customers use every day and help give them the most user-friendly shopping experience on the web
- Excellent compensation: We offer highly competitive salaries and generous benefits to all of our employees
What do you bring to the table?
- Computer Science Graduates with good GPA
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Who can work under pressure and interested to learn new technologies quick and easily.
- Informatica Knowledge
- DW reporting with some ETL Coding Knowledge
- Unix and Shell Scripting Knowledge
- API knowledge is plus
- Java knowledge is a plus.
Note: If Interested please send your updated resume and include your rate/salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you..