Enterprise Software Sales Exec - NY Financials
Bay Shore , NY 11706
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Job:Enterprise Sales Lead| Top SaaS seller to Financial District, preferred.
Agiloft seeks collaborative, enthusiastic and professional individuals to join our success-driven culture. So, if youre looking for an opportunity to flex your muscles in a high-energy environment where you own your career, wed love to hear from you.
This is a senior sales role responsible for developing new and nurturing existing large enterprise clients for Agilofts core business software solutions. Your responsibilities will include working with large enterprise and high priority customers and prospects to analyze their requirements and propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information, prepare and present sales presentations and demos, and respond to RFPs/RFIs.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, willing to wear multiple hats
Primary Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sell the product!
- Develop and lead enterprise sales and high priority opportunities from inception to close
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Agilofts expertise and capabilities
- Provide technical, value-based demonstrations of the product configured to an organizations requirements and use cases
- Prepare quotations
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Provide market and customer feedback to feed our product and service roadmap
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
- 5-10 years of software sales or consulting experience in Contract Lifecycle Management, ITIL Service Desk, Business Process Management, Document Management, ERP or related systems
- BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Enterprise Cloud software/SaaS full sales-cycle experience
- Candidate should have extensive experience selling enterprise software to financial service firms in the New York City and Mid-Atlantic markets
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion and people skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
Company Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary with monthly commissions
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Agiloft is a leader in Contract Lifecyle Management, one of the fasting growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past four years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprise: pre-built applications with a with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated BPM throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- We guarantee our customers success, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best sales talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
Honesty | integrity and Respect | Accountability|Client focus | Continuous improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.