Enterprise Sales Representative
Keeper Security, Inc.
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious executive with experience in field sales to join one of the fastest growing Cyber Security Companies in an Enterprise Account Executive role! A successful candidate will promote Keeper Securitys message and sell the Keeper product nationally into Fortune 1000 companies and globally.
We are looking for a track record of proven success with 10 or more years experience focused on enterprise accounts selling SaaS. A successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a certified rolodex. You are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands how to promote growth and expand customer vision through innovation. You have the ability to build relationships at the CXX level, to drive demand and customer expansion, and to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to your prospects. You are a self-starter who enjoys hunting for new opportunities without constant supervision. You are driven to create your path to success while identifying opportunities for Keeper and contributing to its growth.
- Create and present territory marketing, sales, and promotional plans and strategies personally tailored to your sales-style, contacts, and goals;
- Utilize the plethora of tools at your disposal at Keeper to develop your own approach to success;
- Conduct market research to identify targets and prospects, to forecast and exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets;
- Prepare pre-sales materials to create and drive product demand;
- Communicate with Keeper upper management on sales strategies and market demand;
- Tap your network and industry contacts to develop and grow Keeper partnerships;
- Grow the Keeper platform by promoting enterprise sales and closing new enterprise accounts;
- Identify and close quick, small wins while having the ability to manage longer, complex sales cycles;
- Communicate product value and Keeper ethos in the marketplace;
- Regularly visit prospect environments to meet with CISO, CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders in the ECO System;
- Represent Keeper at industry events, including providing speaking presentations to educate prospects on Keeper products and evangelize Keeper's enterprise Hybrid solution;
- Identify and track purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce;
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- A minimum of 10+ years of field sales experience
- Prior work in an early stage company and familiarity with how to navigate and be
- successful in a startup environment
- Prior success in Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, and key decision
- makers in the Fortune 1000 environment
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Self-starter with proven success in generating growth
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CTO/CIO/CISO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within the Fortune 1000 companies
- Passion for SaaS solutions in the Cybersecurity Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Ability to effectively present a solution to the client at all levels to demonstrate business impact
- Goal-oriented, determined and target driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite Salesforce experience preferred
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.