Enterprise IT As A Service (Eitaas) Network Engineer
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Hanscom Afb , MA 01731
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group, a Defense and Intelligence Community Staffing firm has a client-based opening for the following:TITLE: Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS) Network EngineerLOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base (zip 01731)CLEARANCE: This position DOES NOT REQUIRE an active clearance, but a candidate should be CLEARABLE to the Secret level (US Citizen)
We are seeking a Network Engineer to provide Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS) network support for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate at Hanscom AFB. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise and support work that involves the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems used for the transmission of information in voice, data, and/or video formats.
- Analyze and recommend network requirements. Recommend and maintain network architecture and infrastructure.
- Analyze network workload.
- Monitor network capacity and performance.
- Diagnose and resolve network problems.
- Recommend network backup and recovery procedures.
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software; and/or ensure the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
- 15+ years experience in a network engineering position including at least 5 years experience supporting a DoD environment. Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Work related certifications are a plus.
- Experience in all phases of the engineering lifecycle including: requirements; architecture; design; implementation; testing; and operations and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Able to assess infrastructure, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions.
- Able to provide technical guidance and direction to system administrators and help desk technicians.
- Knowledge of relevant server-side tools and technologies.
- Experience with network monitoring and management using an automated solution.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and desktops in an enterprise organization.
- Extensive experience with security as it pertains to network architecture, desktops, laptops, servers, firewalls, routers, and intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Solid customer service and communication skills are critical as well as the ability and willingness to communicate effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and understanding manner.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.STEVE FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs