Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the worlds largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
Were not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
As Enterprise Customer Success Manager you are the advocate and champion for Zenotis most important customers - from start to finish. You develop and evolve close customer relationships once sales are closed, and ensure Zenoti delivers software solutions and results that meet (and exceed) business needs, maximizing customer satisfaction and revenue.
You will develop new business and grow existing accounts by working closely with customers to understand their opportunities and challenges. In close collaboration with internal Services and Product team stakeholders, you will confidently and convincingly represent Zenotis features, services and value propositions to customers to solve and proactively address business challenges.
This role is a fast-paced, consultative, cross-selling and upselling function, which fundamentally requires masterful customer-facing communication, relationship management, and data-driven thinking - all the while, working quickly with internal teams to deliver results.
What will I be doing?
- Creating value, revenue, results and rock-solid relationships with Zenoti customers by being a strategic, trusted business partner and advocate.
- Analyzing and gaining insight into the customers business, market, industry, and revenue model, and then driving recommendations and solutions leveraging Zenoti capabilities to deliver revenue and results.
- Consulting with existing and new customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the Zenoti system, and where required, engaging with relevant team members across the organization to ensure challenges faced are addressed in a timely manner.
- Developing a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment and business goals, to inform and develop a long-term account solution strategy and road-map, working in tandem with the product team.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all necessary levels (C-suite, management and functional) within the customer organization to understand and influence their project strategies
- Drive periodic customer engagements and touch-points to inform Customer Health, manage expectations, identify necessary escalations and ensure continued high customer satisfaction.
What skills do I need?
- At least a 4 year Bachelor's Degree - an MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
- 7 or more years of strong relevant experience in customer facing technology customer success or sales role.
- Have worked with large scale enterprise customers.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where ones growth potential is driven by ones abilities and attitude.
- Experience with and/or an understanding of the wellness industry is strongly recommended.
- Managing SaaS or Cloud technical accounts with desire to learn new value propositions, products, and customers
- Previous Senior-level Program Management or Product Management experience a huge plus.
- Experience in customer-facing project/engagement management, technical pre-sales or other enterprise software IT/technical delivery or consulting role (Professional Services or Software Licensing)
- Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to analyze a business in the wellness industry, both qualitatively and quantitatively, and articulate challenges, opportunities, and solutions.
- Executive facilitator, with excellent presentation and written communication skills working with C-Suite/VPs/Directors to understand needs
- Passion for customer success, driven by customer satisfaction, product adoption, and achieving revenue results
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.