Enterprise Consultant: Microsoft Applications And Infrastructure.
Tech Heads, Inc.
Portland , OR 97223
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to work with an elite team of technology consultants?
Do you have expertise in one or more application and/or hardware technologies?
Do you want to set your own hours?
THEN YOU BELONG HERE WITH US!
We are Tech Heads, a technology consulting company with over 20 years of history. Our consultants all have extraordinary knowledge and expertise. We're looking for senior technology experts who have exceptional customer service abilities, effective communication skills, and excellent technical knowledge. You will work with enterprise clients troubleshooting, designing, implementing, and maintaining their systems. We give our technology professionals the freedom to choose and implement the best solutions for clients.
- Work assigned projects or tickets until they are resolved or assigned to another consultant
- Act as a senior consulting and implementation engineer for prospects and clients on Microsoft Windows server, storage, backup, virtualization, and cloud solutions. This includes extensive knowledge and/or certification in the Microsoft Windows Server platform and adjacent technologies, specifically:
- Active Directory including
- DNS/DHCP, Group Policy
- Windows Clustering
- Certificate Services, ADFS
- Exchange, Office 365, and Exchange Hybrid Communication
- System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Operation Manager
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Additionally, these technologies are a plus:
- Understanding of networking concepts and technologies such as: TCP/IP, OSI Model, ARP, switching, static routing
- Knowledge in one additional product area
- VMware vSphere
- VMware Horizon View
- Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Direct Access
- Enterprise Backup Solutions (Veeam, Arcsrc, StorageCraft, BackupExec, NetBackup, Commvault)
- Firewalls (Fortigate / Sonicwall / Palo Alto)
- Microsoft Azure (PaaS and IaaS)
- Provide on call support as necessary, may require after hours or weekends
- Attend training and pursue product certifications as required
- Complete other technical and system-related projects and duties as assigned