Enterprise Connect Portfolio Project Manager
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC
Hampton , Virginia 68458
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Enterprise Connect Portfolio Project Managerto support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.Clearance Requirement - SECRET
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OX mission.
- Lead the planning and manage the workflows of projects IAW DoD and SAF/CNConnect Portfolio Strategy.
- Interact with stakeholders at AF Enterprise Level to gather project requirements and act as liaison between technical teams, industry, and staff agencies.
- Assist the with the development and dissemination of AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the JIE and Connect Portfolio supporting the Lead Command.
- Coordinate with SAF/A6, SAF/AQ, SAF/CN Portfolio Managers, AFLCMC, PMOs, 16 AF, HQ CCC and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission.
- Provide technical support in the development and monitoring of cyberspace PEC and mission areas that are controlled and managed by ACC.
- Ensure PEC funding documentation is accurate and up-to-date; provides real-time status when requested.
- Simultaneously manage/evaluate several complex projects with team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Communicate job status information to all team members and provide input to or draft position papers and bullet background papers when requested.
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between offices and organizations.
- Ensures consolidated project milestones, suspenses, action items and deliverables are accurate and communicated across A6 portfolios.
- Generate and maintain detailed analysis that include critical paths, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, and work breakdown structures. Updates documents within two days of change.
- Provide technical support in the development of action requests, point papers, briefing slides, quad charts, recommended justification documents, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents for review and analysis across the Enterprise IT portfolios.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nations advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must possess SECRET Clearance
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of technical or managerial experience in enterprise transport, networking, routing, active directory, Internet Version Protocol 4, with knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6.
- 2 years experience with numbered air force (NAF; or service equivalent) or higher staff organizations and base-level network architecture, as well as technical experience working issues with Network Operations organizations within the last 5 years.
- 2 years experience in life-cycle management of LAN/ Wide Area Network (WAN), test and evaluation, data performance and collection, quality assurance metrics and Microsoft Office applications.
- 2 years experience providing network system engineering and implementation expertise in the maintenance and modernization of network infrastructure.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 3 years experience or;
- Associates Degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 7 years experience, or
- Major IT Certification plus 7 years experience,
- If no Degree or Major IT Certification, then 11 years experience is required
- A network certification (i.e., MCSE, CCNA, Network +, etc.)
- Must have IA Technical Level II (i.e., GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8570.01-M.