Enterprise Architect, Transformation
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Conducts facilitated working sessions with technical experts and business stakeholders
- Leverages analysis, existing documentation, and discovery session findings to map out current state technology ecosystem(s)
- Designs and presents technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
- Creates presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
- Advises clients on technology platform selections, custom development efforts, and system integration needs
- Supports project planning efforts and helps estimate level of effort for system implementation(s)
- Effectively deals with ambiguity by asking thoughtful questions, confidently adding structure to complex problems, and creating option analyses
- Conduct hands-on development and configuration for POCs/POVs
- Provides thought leadership and oversight to junior technical resources
- Applies technical aptitude and design patterns across multiple industry verticals and use cases
- Participates in hiring process and supports career development of team members
- Participates in and drives early stage business development efforts
- Leads teams of 2-10+ technical resources
- Travels to client locations
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise architecture solutions
- Experience in the consulting space, preferably both in strategy and implementation work
- Experience in modern analytics, including:
- Experience in Mobile and Web application development and cloud apps, including:
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience leading teams
- 7+ years of experience in technology consulting
- US Citizen or GC Holder
- Design and implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and related technologies (Teradata, Oracle, MS, etc.)
- Design and implementation of modern data and analytics solutions leveraging cloud architectures and next gen tools (AWS Redshift, Azure DW, etc.)
- Use of data integration and streaming tools for EDWs and Hadoop (Informatica, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Understanding of Data Science and related technologies (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience or understanding of custom application development technologies and approaches
- Understanding of SaaS or PaaS application development (such as Salesforce, OutSystems, Office365)
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, San Antonio, and St. Louis, we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.