Enterprise Architect (Part-Time) - Top Secret Required
Information Technology Coalition, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Enterprise Architect DOJ National Security Division (NSD)
The mission of the National Security Division (NSD) is to carry out the Departments highest priority: to combat terrorism and other threats to national security. The Infrastructure Support and Software Development Services division provides all IT services necessary to support the NSDs Infrastructure & Operations as well as Software Development, Engineering, and
IT Coalition is seeking to add an Enterprise Architect (EA) to support a vital component of national security within the Department of Justice. This is a unique opportunity to work with a highly skilled engineering and software development team in an Agile and DevSecOps environment. The main role of the EA is to design and support enterprise architecture to unite the customers technologies and project management across common organizational goals, policies, and procedures and to create an overview of the assets, processes, and governance protocols. The work is part-time (approximately 10 hr/week) onsite in Washington, DC and requires a Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access.
- Establish system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems
- Design architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Technology Management (ITM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization, and planning and develops appropriate corrective action
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in information systems and design architecture
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture standards and frameworks
POSITION EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Seven Years Experience or a bachelors degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility, required. Active TS/SCI highly preferred.
- US Citizen