• Enterprise Applications Support – Land Use & Environment Group
• Perspecta is seeking to hire a dedicated resource to support, maintain, upgrade, and enhance the applications of the Land Use and Environment Group (LUEG) of the County of San Diego (COSD).
• This individual will be working directly with County IT managers, Perspecta technology outsourcing team members, and third-party vendors to assist LUEG with in-flight and upcoming applications projects.
• Meets frequently in-person with LUEG IT staff and Perspecta teams, has the ability to lead and drive initiatives to completion, and coordinates between various teams in a large environment.
• Monitors application support queue, dispatches break-fix tickets to appropriate team members, and insures team members exceed service level agreements (SLA).
• Provides direct support to County personnel for application troubleshooting, issue resolution, enhancements, and upgrade support.
• Works with external vendors and third-parties to deliver technology systems and support.
• Modifies application configurations, scripts, and reports according to customer specifications.
• Troubleshoots application issues, traces logs, and debugs configurations to identify and determine root cause of application defects.
• Provides recommendations for the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
• Prepares scope of work and assists in conducting requirements analysis for system enhancements, upgrades or replacement.
• Works closely with business staff, developers, testers and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Evaluates applications and recommends changes to improve production or workflow as required.
• Thoroughly documents application modifications, upgrades, and enhancements.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Application configuration experience, preferably with web server experience (IIS/Apache/etc.) in an enterprise environment.
• Experience writing and modifying SQL queries to retrieve and present complex data sets from large relational databases.
• Direct experience working on Windows Server 2012/2016/etc. in an enterprise environment.
• Excellent enterprise application support skills, including direct experience in enterprise application configuration and scripting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on technical documentation, such as specifications or requirements documents.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, solve problems, deliver on commitments, and work with multiple teams simultaneously.
vKnowledge of the software development life cycle and relational databases.
• Working knowledge and experience using the standard Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Development experience in a modern object-oriented language (.Net/Java/etc.).
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report design and modification.
• Experience with Accela government software or similar products.
• Experience with application testing, ideally in an enterprise or government environment.
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
• Strong organization, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a large team and handle client questions.
• Reliable and dependable.
Stark HR Consulting LLC