Enterprise Account Manager
Mountain View , CA 94035
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Augmented Reality is fundamentally transforming industrial jobs across a wide variety of industries. Atheer is at the center of this revolution by becoming the standard for AR in the enterprise. Atheers award-winning AR solutions are giving the worlds leading enterprises a competitive edge by transforming the productivity, effectiveness, accuracy and safety of their workforces.
You will be responsible for growing the day-to-day business of our large enterprise accounts and deliver increasing value to these customers. You will drive customers adoption and satisfaction of Atheers AR solutions. At all times you will be looking for new opportunities to grow Atheers value to named accounts.
The Enterprise Account Manager will work as part of a team focused on our customers success. You need the ability to craft a vision, get people excited by ideas, and rapidly drive pilots to enterprise-wide deployments. You will plan, execute and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Leads business discussions with key executives at our enterprise accounts
- Negotiates new engagement and projects with business and operational counterparts
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at the client and their franchisees.
- Coordinates resources including support, technical and management to meet clients performance objectives and expectations.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from customers and follow up to ensure their satisfaction.
- Analyzes key projects and deployments and reports progress weekly.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates clients needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for quarterly & annual revenue targets.
- Maintains client records and contact reports in our CRM system.
- Successful track record at a funded but pre-IPO company (preferably Series A, B or C stage) in the last 5 years
- Ability to test and learn within the market
- We have a small start-up culture where everyone is expected to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You have a sales DNA, a passion for technology, and a strong desire to succeed.
Successful track record at an enterprise B2B software company
- Successfully managed the success and growth of enterprise accounts.
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS applications (targeted at the enterprise)
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work with C-levels
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with executives, with the ability to present persuasively to various stakeholders
- Obsessive about the quality of communications, emails, campaigns, collateral, etc.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate the benefits of complex, technical solutions
AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors Degree required
- This role is in Mountain View, CA
- Minimum of ten years experience in account management, with enterprise customers
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan