Enterprise Account Executive
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 1 week ago
Ready to help transform an industry?
The Energy industry has gone through a profound change in the last five years. To excel, businesses need to adopt a new operating strategy - one fit for the new realities they face. At the core of this strategy is an ability to unlock critical business data, and use it to make smarter, faster operating decisions.
Yet many in the industry are held back by legacy systems and processes that prevent them from applying this critical data, and they are struggling to adapt to their new environment. Our mission is nothing less than fundamentally shifting how decisions get made within the energy sector, thereby helping industry players manage and optimize the performance of their assets.
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies.
If you're motivated by making a big impact, excited by affecting real change, and can have some fun while we make it happen, we'd love to talk.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who is excited to dive in and help build a world-class sales organization from the ground up. You will help generate new revenue, and help scale Zeno to 100 paying customers and beyond. You are solution-oriented, and you care deeply about solving complex problems for customers and helping them realize value through the use of new technology. You will work closely with prospective and current customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals while promoting Zeno's solutions. We're looking for someone hungry and nimble, with the ability to create and close both enterprise and mid-market deal pipeline. You will report to the Head of Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate a pipeline of prospects, and lead the conversion of prospects into paying customers
- Own sales process from end-to-end – oversee the initial pitch, manage follow-up discussions, create the proposal and lead customer negotiations
- In addition to managing your individual deal pipeline, you will have the opportunity to influence sales positioning and general presentation approach, as well as help develop sales tactics and processes for use across the sales team
- Work collaboratively with different members of the go-to-market team (Customer Success Managers, Sales Development Reps, Solution Architects) do develop compelling and comprehensive solutions for our customers
- Continuously communicate customer requirements and requests to Zeno's Product teams
- Provide accurate sales forecast to Sales Management, including active management of opportunity pipeline, and identification of areas of growth and risk
- Leverage data and analysis to make decisions and lead accurate forecasting of the business
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues cross-functionally including: billing, legal, security, technical
- 5+ years of experience in a closing sales role at a Technology company (previous SaaS experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve personal revenue targets and effectively manage a sales forecast
- Demonstrated record of success driving deals through prospecting, discovery, solution proposal and closing new business
- Demonstrated record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably with a focus on solution-selling
- Proven ability to work with Inside Sales teams to build opportunity pipeline
- Ability to work cross-functionally to maintain results for customers, and a track record of developing strong internal relationships, especially with Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Builder mindset and change agent with bias for action – ability to design, build and implement new and/or efficient processes and programs
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills; effective at applying video and documentation to collaborate across distributed and/or remote
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel globally, as needed
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Experience selling to Oil & Gas, Renewables, Infrastructure or Financial Services
- Experience selling to Reservoir Engineer, COO, CFO/Finance team
Key Success Factors:
- 100% annual quota achievement
- Pipeline development and relationship building
- Customer retention and upselling
- Great compensation package
- Equity/Stock Options
- Health, vision, dental insurance coverage
- 401(k) with matching
- FSA, HSA
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability