Enterprise Account Executive
Woburn , MA 01801
Posted 11 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance their career in SaaS software sales. This is a full closing role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. This candidate will work remotely in the designated region or based out of our Burlington, MA headquarters.
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Minimum of 5+ year software sales role, primarily selling into mid market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services buyers.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Must be fluent in English.
- 2+ years in a field based sales role selling a complex SaaS solution into the above industries.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Salesforce.com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkledIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)