VIEW JOBS10/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-12T00:00Overview
As a Benefits/Leave Specialist you will be in charge of the administration of various leaves of absence for Dayton Freight Lines employees and also assist employees with benefits related items.
* Administer leave of absences for employee who are off work for various reasons
* Process employee claims for short term and long term disability
* Process employee claims for accident and critical illness claims
* Track employees time off work in absence tracking system
* Send appropriate FMLA (family medical leave) documents to employees
* Coordinate billing of missed elective insurance benefits
* Distribute employee off work listing to managers
* Adjust vacation time for employees returning to work
* Update HRIS system with pertinent employee information for employees off work and those returning to work
* Keep track of medical insurance coverage dates for ACA compliance
* Add information for employees off work to the Productivity Report
* Provide support and education to employees regarding benefit questions/issues
* Assist with Annual Open Enrollment of Employee Benefits
* Work with Benefit Manager on special projects, as needed
* Document process and procedures of job functions
* Continuously improve processes
* Detail Oriented
* Ability to multitask
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Good communication skills
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
* Previous Benefits/ HR experience is a plus
* Stable and growing organization
* Competitive weekly pay
* Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
* Fast-paced work environment
* Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401(k), etc.
* Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days
HR, HR Specialist, human resources, human resources specialist, training, trucking, LTL, transportation, family, culture, employee relations, education, benefits, specialist, leave specialist, short term disability, STD, Long term disability, LTD, leave of absence, administer leave, process improvement
VIEW JOBS10/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-18T00:00Description and Requirements
As a Retail Zone Specialist, you'll ensure Premium's client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in a variety of retailers will connect customers with the brands they love.
What's in it for you?
* Now offering - $150 bonus potential within the first 90 days of employment if you join the team before October 31, 2020!
* A jumpstart to your career thanks to Premium's clear-cut career pathing.
* All the training you need to deliver legendary results.
* Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
* Ensure the availability of client brands through merchandising coverage.
* Partner with store management and associates to get the job done.
* Proactively identify areas of opportunity for Premium clients.
* Collaborate with your team and your manager by sharing best practices and challenges.
* Demonstrate your success through detailed reporting.
How will you succeed?
* Showing off your planogram experience.
* Using your awesome communication skills.
* Building strong relationships within your assigned store(s).
So, are you Premium's next Retail Zone Specialist?
For more information about our shared services team, visit https://premiumretail.com/merchteam/
Premium Retail ServicesDaytonOH
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00Do you have a desire to work for an organization driven by empowerment and full inclusion? Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley is one of the largest employers in the region; with the mission to empower those with disadvantages and disabilities to improve their quality of life. We employ over 600 associates just in our retail stores alone. GESMV also offers over 40 programs and services to the community ranging from job readiness programs to assistive technology services. We offer part-time and full-time positions, with a variety of schedules and hours available. We are always looking for driven, enthusiastic people to join our team.
This position works Monday-Friday, with occasional evenings and weekends.
Eligible for benefits including: Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, and more!
Goodwill Easterseals Miami Valley is seeking an engaging individual to work with persons who have disabilities who are referred for job development services. The right candidate will be able to establish a collaborative relationship with the referring partners and the individuals on their caseload. The position requires the ability to network with employers and the community to find appropriate and successful job matches for both the employer and the candidate.
* Provide local labor market information to job applicants.
* Initiate contact with prospective employer to determine personnel needs and arrange interviews for applicants.
* Develops an Individual Employment Plan for each participant.
* Help individuals identify continuing barriers to employment and how to overcome.
* Assist applicants in contacting and obtaining interviews from appropriate prospective employers.
* Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of occupations and jobs as wells as local employment, vocational, and educational resources.
Bachelor's degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Business Education, Social Science, or related field.
Minimum of one-year experience in field of Vocational Rehabilitation or job development. Experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree.
Certified Employment Support Professional credential (CESP) preferred. If not maintained, must meet eligibility requirements for certification.
Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other classification protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all employment decisions, including, but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
Goodwill Easter Seals Miami ValleyDaytonOH