English Language Arts Teacher
Cornerstone Learning Foundation
Palo Alto , CA 94306
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We welcome you to join our growing community as an English Language Arts Teacher to provide an enriching and rewarding experience to children ages K to 3rd grade (both Full-Time or Part-Time position available)
if you. . .
- Commit to professional development and a growth mindset about learning for all.
- Enjoy contributing to student and community life inside and outside the classroom.
- Possess an ability to integrate theory with practice in designing and implementing appropriate learning strategies for each student.
- Love collaboration, iteration, and innovation.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves and join a team that will do whatever it takes to support students as they learn, grow, and thrive.
- Plan, develop, and implement teaching plan to facilitate students ELA development
- Create a warm and challenging class learning environment that can maximize students learning outcome
- Evaluate and report students progress
- Experience working with elementary-aged student
- Experience or/and training in teaching English reading and writing
- Bachelor's Degree and higher
- Teaching Credential preferred but not required.
Cornerstone offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.