Engineering Project Manager - Hardware & Product Design
Atlanta , GA 30318
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kickr Design is the premier product development company in the Southeast. We are looking for the best engineering talent available to develop the latest technology, concepts, prototypes, and products from around the world. At our location in Atlanta, GA we design, engineer, prototype, and manufacture devices for a wide array of industries ranging from consumer products to medical devices. We serve all our clients from individual entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies with the same efficiency and agility we have been providing since our own startup days in 2015.
As a Project Manager, you will help manage engineers and workflows around our product development process, from concept through manufacturing. You will work with engineers of multiple disciplines, participating in brainstorms, helping coordinate on time deliveries, and manage project budgets. You will also work directly with clients to develop a shared understanding of expectations, scope, and budget to ensure we can deliver exactly what they are looking for.
- Managing a wide range of projects from medical devices to production equipment at any point in the development cycle from ideation through manufacturing.
- Manage project/workstream/team dependencies and risks while optimizing for constraints; monitor the project status at engineering level and aggregate this into project management level reports.
- Establish metrics, templates, and milestones for projects including key performance indicators, and track progress and dependencies.
- Work with Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Designers and Software Engineers on projects
- Continually optimizing, developing and continually improving the PM process at Kickr Design
- 2+ years mechanical design or part/product development experience
- 4+ years experience managing multiple projects or leading engineering teams
- Eager to adapt and continually improve
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in engineering required
- Platinum health insurance including dental and vision at no cost to you
- Excellent location in Atlantas Upper Westside
- Performance bonus structure