Kmjj Enterprise LLC
Cleveland , OH 44113
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day software engineering support of the DFAS Desktop environment (approximately 12,800 client computers). The Engineering Manager will provide supervision and overarching technical leadership to the engineering staff, and communicate changes to desktop software, configuration and supporting infrastructure to DFAS management.
The Engineering Manager will keep current on emerging technologies, recommend architecture and technical process improvements, and provide advanced document development to include maintenance tasks, desktop troubleshooting and installation guides, vulnerability management, operating system configurations, software distribution and reports.
The Engineering Manager will have the following experience, skills and credentials:
- A minimum of three years progressive experience managing standardized desktop environments of size and scope similar to the requirements of this contract.
- Ability to work on multiple technically complex tasks simultaneously in a high pressure customer service environment.
- Proven ability to manage staff to work effectively with end-users, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support staff, as well as non-DMI resolver groups both internal and external to DFAS.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and enforcing desktop engineering in accordance with STIG and DISA Secure Host Baseline (SHB) policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- One of the following: Microsoft MCSD Certification; a Master’s degree in information systems/technology, information security or computer science; or a Master’s of Business Administration with a concentration in information technology, information security or information systems management.
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CAP, GSLC or Security+ CE.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Active Top Secret Security clearance is required. This is a full-time position, located in in either Cleveland or Columbus OH, or Indianapolis IN.