Engineering Manager - Developer Infrastructure (Blockchain)
Global Blockchain Talent
San Francisco , California 94104
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As manager of the developer infrastructure team, you will play an instrumental role in force multiplying the effectiveness of our engineering team. Youll need to understand unique problems that face developers from writing code that executes on blockchains in the cloud to building high-performance, fault tolerant exchanges that run on physical infrastructure. Your team will be responsible for articulating a clear vision to improve developer productivity, and building and evangelizing the tools and processes that will make engineers more productive and effective.
- Work closely with engineers to create a 12 month strategy for improving developer productivity.
- Coach engineers on your team and help them find fulfilling growth paths.
- Work with the talent team to hire great engineering talent.
- Create a positive energy work environment where engineers can do their best work..
- Youre a strong written and oral communicator.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in building and shipping high quality software.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an engineering manager.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in infrastructure or platform teams.
- You have experience attracting and developing great talent on your team.
- Youre passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.