If you are a Lead Engineer and responsible for civil/structural design projects in the wireless telecommunications industry, please consider the following direct hire engineering/project management job opportunity. Responsibilities include;
Direct activities of project engineers, structural engineers and field personnel to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Civil and structural engineering design of telecommunications/cell towers.
Manage project schedules, budgets of engineering projects.
Manage project scope, design, schedule and quality.
Maintain relationships with customers, vendors and internal teams
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering is required.
Licensed as a Professional Engineer is preferred but not required.
Prefer 5+ years of telecommunications industry experience (cell towers).
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00Lead Advisor - Part time Lead Sales - Aveda - Paramus,NJ
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rotational basis.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
* Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
* The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
* While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
* Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
* Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
* Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
* Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-US-NJ-Paramus
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1815143
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
VIEW JOBS11/22/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-20T00:00Overview
Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales through excellent customer service. He/She partners with the management team to assist with projects relating to store operations and visual merchandising. The sales associate will represent and communicate the Spanx brand to customers through sales competency and product expertise.
* Consistently meet established sales goals
* Adhere to all sales related policies and procedures
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
* Possess a passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of market trends
* Utilize elevated level of sales and client service to maximize sales performance
* Provide the highest level of customer service
* Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book
* Partner with management team to resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
* Comply with all policies and procedures on Point Of Sale, loss prevention, security, store cash controls, bank deposits and inventory management
* Participate in execution of annual inventory and full cycle counts
* Assist in maintenance and organization of stock room
* Assist management team with all merchandising & visual directives
* Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, fully stocked and organized reflecting brand standards at all times
* Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 1-2 years sales experience preferred
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Self-motivated team player with entrepreneurial spirit
* Availability to work some nights, weekends, holidays and special projects outside of normal business hours
* Highly customer service oriented, results driven, goal oriented
VIEW JOBS12/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-07T00:00Job Description
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing client satisfaction with IBM's RPO services. The Lead Recruiter will work closely with the client, IBM's operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
* Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
* Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
* Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
* Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
* Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
* Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
* Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
* Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive and/or Client Relationship Director
* Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times
* Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
* Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
* Develops a network of referrals
* Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
* Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
* Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
* Cold call campaigns
* Determines advertising venues
* Works within a budget agreed with the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive
* Consults on time line expectations and manages the requisition in line within it
* Consults on job description
* Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
* Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
* Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
* Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
High School Diploma/GED