Charlotte , NC 28202
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DealCloud is the premier deal management and CRM solution for firms in the private capital markets. The Engagement Manager will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for the project management and strategic planning of specific DealCloud clients during the implementation of their solution. The delivery team designs and configures the DealCloud platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements many times this involves multiple business functions, key stakeholders, technical integrations, and phased implementations. The Engagement Manager should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Engagement Manager will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Private Capital Markets: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Engagement Manager must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations.
- Project Management: With larger clients, DealCloud implementations have larger scopes, timelines, and expectations. The Engagement Manager will be owning the implementation process in order to make sure all parties are on the same page, the solution correctly aligns with the clients business, and generally ensuring an on-time, successful deployment.
- Be the voice of reason on high profile projects
- Manage project delivery and communication between all DealCloud business units
- Plan, lead, and facilitate working sessions with clients
- Think critically and creatively to determine the most productive ways to engage with clients throughout the implementation
- Manage project timelines, budget and helping leadership understand when pivots are necessary
- Work to understand the client organization to create adoption plans to hand off to clients
- Manage client expectations and maintain initial project scope
- Think creatively on how to deliver clients requests in a sustainable way
- Work with implementation teams on a portfolio of projects to manage status and escalate risks
- 3-8 years of experience required
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- Lead client meetings and communications
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Experience working in consulting, private equity, or investment banking is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with