Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
1st Choice Roofing Company is looking for a creative, innovative self-starter who values small business work ethic and has determination to succeed. We are a solid and reputable roofing company in the Cleveland area and continue to experience growth. The newly created, part-time position will design and implement a marketing program to drive awareness of and shape the company's brand reputation. This is a family owned business with A+ BBB rating and Angie's list awards. 1st Choice Roofing Company is a preferred roofing provider and employer in the Cleveland area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a recruitment marketing program to drive awareness of and shape the companys brand reputation
- Manage the company image to the outside world providing leadership in the areas of brand, photography and videography standards, advertising, public relations, community publications
- Design and build company image in support of organizational strategy and business development, recommend strategies and improvements based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Oversee the design, development and maintenance of company website
- Create, update and manage social media accounts to ensure companys reputation and recognizability, implementing a content-based storytelling for internal and external candidates
- Create branded campaigns to ensure internal and external talent pools remain engaged
- Develop annual strategies, objectives and budgets for the brand including workplace brands
- Collaborate with planning and sales teams to implement annual plans, tactics and budgets
- Organize community events, including the Home Show annually
- Visit job sites to meet employees, see/photograph their projects and incorporate into marketing program
- Coordinate and provide direction to internal teams and outside agencies; promotion, design, research etc.
- Coordinate on-going customer service; monitoring surveys, data collection, data analysis, PR, developing reports and quarterly newsletters
3+ years of experience in an employer branding marketing position, digital marketing or communications role
Innovation and creativity
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail