Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Emergency Room Rns- PRN
Borger , Texas 79007
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RN positions open to work PRN for our Emergency Room!
The RN has multiple roles and functions including caregiver, decision maker, client advocate, manager, rehabilitator, comforter, communicator, and teacher. The functions include assessment of the nursing needs of the patient, initiation of the plan of care of nursing actions, implementation of the plan of care and the evaluation of the process, by use of nursing process. The Standards of Practice set forth by the professional nursing associations provide guidelines for the competent, safe and professional practice. The RN promotes the dignity and quality of the nursing care given to the patient.Qualifications:
The following qualifications, or equivalents, are the minimum requirements necessary to perform the essential functions of this job:Education and formal training:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Currently registered in the State of Texas as a Registered Nurse
- ACLS, CPR, and TNCC required
- PALS or ENPC preferred
- CEN preferred
Less than one month (must
complete Preceptorship program as determined by Nursing Education). One or more years of Emergency Department experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Must be able to identify and address the special needs of patients of all ages, including neonate, pediatrics, adolescent, and geriatric (unit specific) and be able to effectively communicate with the patient.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlined in the performance standards.
- Must be able to successfully pass required exams.
- Demonstrates teamwork, self-direction, and teaching skills
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades