Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Emergency Room Nurse
Radiant Recruiting Services
Fort Oglethorpe , GA 30742
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
While most people tout doctors as being the heroes of the American healthcare system, the truth is that a vast majority of patient care is done by nurses. Our organization understands this better than most, which is why we place so much value on our nursing staff. By joining our nursing team, you'll have the opportunity to continue your career in patient care working with a team of like-minded nurses and other clinicians that share your same commitment to helping people. We can also offer you the chance to work in several different areas of patient care, and offer advancement opportunities into nurse management positions.
- Coordinate with doctors, technicians, and other clinical personnel in the development and implementation of patient care plans.
- Speak with outside providers to arrange for the emergency care and (if necessary) admission of patients being brought in by emergency medical service teams or being transferred from other facilities.
- Work side-by-side with other members of our clinical teams in delivering direct care to patients under the direction of our physicians.
- Provide end-to-end care to patients, including initial assessments and triage, coordinating laboratory, pathology and imaging services, following patients admitted to facility to their respective care units, and then overseeing care up to the point of discharge.
- Coordinate the daily care of patients admitted to our facility, ensuring that medications are ordered and administered when needed, therapy schedules are followed, and that patient's dietary needs are met.
- Prepare patients scheduled for surgery in accordance to the orders handed down from our surgical team, and then maintain a sterile environment in their rooms in preparation for them to return for recovery.
- Enter all information from notes and documentation made throughout the day into a patient's electronic medical record.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in nursing
- Current RN licensed to the current standards of the state
- CPR certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of infection control and cross contamination prevention guidelines
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a hospital or medical center setting
- Previous float pool experience