Embedded Systems Engineer (Senior Level)
Owl Cyber Defense
Danbury , CT 06810
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Senior Embedded Systems EngineerDepartment: Advanced DevelopmentReports to: Sr. Director, Advanced DevelopmentJob Summary:
Owl Cyber Defense is a leader and trusted partner in cyber security. We deliver solutions that protect and connect the worlds most critical networks. Owls product lines of cross domain, data diode, and portable media solutions provide the strongest available security checkpoints for threat prevention and secure data availability. Our in-depth expertise in security engineering at the operating system level enables us to help government and commercial customers meet ever-evolving cyber security threats.Owl has an immediate opening for a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer as our work and team is expanding. This position will have a significant role in supporting current and future cybersecurity products. Successful candidates must be experienced with embedded RTOS/OS system development, network protocols, real-time design, and leveraging ARM TrustZone for establishing a security framework for our products.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring up a RTOS/OS on Custom Hardware
- Experience developing with ARM processors
- Focus on system security and security best practices
- Familiar with ARM TrustZone and Platform Security Architecture
- Develop a TCP/IP proxy application on ARM with Custom Hardware
- Design system to support near line rate throughputs
- Able to setup framework for building embedded systems
- Experience with virtual private networks (VPN) and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- Development: write C/C++ code as required (eg. Packet processing, Device drivers, unit test, etc.).
- Manage the system releases.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Other duties as management may so direct.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a background investigation
- 8-15 years work experience with embedded systems
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, etc. (advanced degree a plus)
- Limited travel may be required
About OwlCyber Defense Solutions, LLC
- Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows:
- Setup of ARM system including OS and applications
- Knowledge of computer architecture and performance techniques
- Development skills and overall knowledge of Linux or RTOS systems
- C/C++ programming skills
- Ethernet 802.3 IEEE standards
- Debugging system level problems
- Experience with low latency packet processing
- Experience debugging system level problems
- Significant hands-on experience with the system development and testing.
OwlCyber Defense Solutions, LLC
is a fast-growing cybersecurity solutions company, holding a firm leadership position in network security and secure information transfer. It is a privately-owned US company with offices in Columbia, MD, Danbury, CT and Morrisville, NC. For more information, seehttp://www.owlcyberdefense.com
.Owl Cyber Defense is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer.