Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Embedded Software Controls Engineer| Waterloo IA| 3 Years| Positions- 3
Genius Business Solutions
Waterloo , IA 50701
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As an Embedded Software Controls Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and document embedded software for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment projects.
Job Duities -
- Create and develop software per the Client Embedded Software Development Process. -
- Participate in control system design and analysis. -
- Participate functional/subsystem design/test requirement reviews and document results. -
- Verify that subsystem meets requirements, through a combination of virtual and hardware based testing including; desktop, bench, vehicle simulator testing. -
- Analyze current production/experimental issues, develop an understanding of the root cause and create appropriate action plans to resolve these issues. -
- Provide technical support during system field-testing activities on an as needed basis. -
- Provide necessary design documentation to support development of service publications.
What It Takes:
- We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Ag Engineering or equivalent experience in a related career field.
- We also require: - Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems. -
- Subsystem design, software development, and electronic circuit design and analysis experience. -
- Experience with C/C++ programming language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers in mobile applications. -
- Control system experience preferably related to propulsion systems.
- A strong candidate will also have: - Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems. -
- Experience with control systems design and analysis. -
- Some product engineering experience.
- Business casual dress code.