E-Mail Marketing Specialist
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Vacation Innovations is seeking an ambitious Email Marketing Specialist with hands-on experience in email campaign production and management to help build effective email programs for our family of brands.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development, delivery, and analysis of digital communications to achieve business goals. This role manages the deployment of campaigns and cross-channel communication journeys through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Campaign Creation & Management (60%)
- Responsible for utilizing ESP platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) for creation, list management, deliverability, and distribution of emails.
- Build, test, and execute email campaigns to nurture leads, drive sales, support owner initiatives, and increase membership utilization.
- Drive email channel performance through an effective combination of content, segmentation, and personalization to achieve business objectives.
- Develop dynamic email templates, which include responsive coding of emails using HTML and Ampscript.
- Develop Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys and campaigns to deliver multi-touch communications.
- Maintain standard methodologies for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Coordinate sends for ad hoc emails and customer journeys.
- Proof and test campaigns; UAT testing.
- Ensure Salesforce Marketing Cloud best practices are met and delivered.
- Manage email campaigns across the marketing calendar.
- Maintain best in class standards for CAN SPAM email compliance.
- Reporting & Analysis (30%)
- Build and maintain reports to measure channel performance.
- Report on email performance metrics, deliverability scores, communication calendars, and performance KPIs.
- Analyze reports and performance to develop and execute recommendations, test, and optimizations.
- Partner with the Analytics team to facilitate the data tracking required for web analytics and performance metrics.
- Other (10%)
- Partner with other marketing and product team members as well as other internal stakeholders (sales, operations) to ensure communications align with larger business strategies and company objectives.
- Monitor and manage project tickets and requests for email marketing initiatives to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Attend trainings and meetings as needed.
- Any additional duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- Key Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, or another relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with email marketing with at least 2 years of experience with an enterprise level email service platform.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience strongly preferred, including experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, and Automation Studio.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and Ampscript.
- Salesforce Lightning and SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with customer segmentation and performance marketing; experience initiating and executing projects and campaigns though a customer first strategy.
- Must be comfortable and effective in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Successful candidates will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, will be self-motivated and able to achieve goals with minimal supervision, and will enjoy working both independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience in the timeshare/vacation ownership industry is a plus.
Vacation Innovations offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees the first day of the month, following sixty days of employment! This includes but is not limited to health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer paid time off and paid holidays after ninety days of employment. A 401K program with an employer match is available after one full year.