Email Marketing Specialist
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 10 months ago
Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is a fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to quickly discover, curate, and share recommendations on dining, travel, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts and more. Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and trusted sources. Imagined (and funded) by Bill Gates private office, Likewise is a true early-stage startup poised for high growth in 2019. Come be part of the fun!
Here's a link to a Geekwire article about us: https://bit.ly/2RuxBlx. And Built In Seattle named us one of Seattles 50 Startups to Watch in 2019! https://bit.ly/2VXup3o
With the Likewise app launched, we have a lot of fun and creative work ahead of us in strategizing and implementing a robust and creative CRM program that utilizes email, push notifications, and internal tools to build a relationship of trust and mutual warmth with our users. The best email marketing strategy is personal, relevant, and timely. The pressing job currently is to strategize and build out a compelling and customized email marketing program. Once thats in place, your job is to envision and design a complete CRM program that will meet the needs of our current user base while planning ahead for a future state where Likewise is the go-to app in everyones pockets!
- Build start-to-finish campaigns that iterate to follow-on campaigns
- Understand our user base and customer journeys to enhance robust segmentation and increase user engagement
- Research, identify, implement and manage a new email automation tool that will support us with custom automated email journeys, customer segmentation, A/B content testing, landing page creation, and robust analytics
- Develop a high-level email and CRM strategy for our US & Canada user base, including understanding our user base (current state and ideal future state) types of campaigns, cadence of outreach, and segmentation based on users interests.
- Develop an Email Marketing Reporting Dashboard, including historical data
- Develop industry benchmarks across email and CRM marketing metrics, in order to define goals, improve open rates, increase email engagements, and improves click-through rates by curating compelling content
- Work closely with content team and provide guidance on content creation to include responsive or hybrid email designs for mobile web/mobile users
- Develop A/B testing email plan to increase open & click rates.
- Establish, report email marketing KPIs to measure and compare the performance of different email campaigns against company goals.
- Identify opportunities to drive engagement across mobile and web utilizing email as a driver
- Work with social media manager to help grow followers lists, and collaborate on incorporating social strategies into emails
- 2-4 years of experience in email marketing (CRM is a plus), and a commitment to targeting users with the right email or notification at every stage in their journey
- 2+ years of experience analyzing digital marketing performance, including email marketing and ideally CRM
- Experience with segmentation, specifically using customer lists/databases to segment customers and create customized email programs for various segments
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various internal and external disciplines and stakeholders
- Startup mentality, including the ability to meet deadlines under pressure, pivot to changing priorities, and juggle multiple projects while wearing lots of hats
- Experience implementing drip campaigns and building surveys
- Ability to work autonomously, make data-driven decisions, and resolve issues without oversight
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture thats team-based, open, casual and fun. If youre looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.