Email Marketing Coordinator - Hbse
Camden , NJ 08104
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Overview:Ready to share your passion for sports and entertainment with fellow fans and drive meaningful results? Are you a creative marketer with an eye for design, the ability to copywrite for various marketing messages, and possess strong reporting and analysis skills? Then the Email Marketing Coordinator role may be the perfect job for you!HBSE’s email platform is one of the strongest communication tools the team has to engage our fans and attendees with exclusive content and drive ticket sales for the Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils, and Prudential Center events. As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will execute email campaigns, manage database lists and work closely with the Teams’ Sales, Marketing, and Content teams to execute key initiatives in support of the goals for ticket sales, engagement, and lead acquisition. Join our Digital Marketing Team and you’ll be helping to raise the bar for email marketing in the sports and entertainment industry.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- Support in deploying communication and marketing emails across all HBSE brands – Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils, Prudential Center events.
- Design and write emails that are consistent with brand style guidelines, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, or a similar WYSIWYG.
- Build tests within our email marketing campaigns to drive new insights on the habits and behaviors of our fans.
- Analyze and report performance of email campaigns and tests; identify and share recommendations to optimize email creative and campaigns and improve email best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing, Content and supporting HBSE departments, to design revenue-building fan experiences through email.
- Recognize the sports and entertainment industry requires flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- 1-3 years of relevant e-mail marketing experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar third-party email service provider (ESP)
- Experience with mobile-responsive design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat etc.)
- Foundational CRM and data management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of e-mail marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communications skills; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
- Less than 25% of the time.
- This position is based in our Camden, NJ office. Office environment with flexible part-time work-from home opportunities. Enquire for more details.