Eligibility Manager (2453)
San Juan , PR 00901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ideal candidate must be fully bilingual, mastering both languages (English & Spanish ) both written and orally. Positions are islandwide. Candidates could have an engineering, architectural, project management or legal background.Responsibilities:
The Eligibility Manager will be incharge of document management, auditing procedures development and implementation. Also will perform compliance review procedures, policy interpretation and implementation, team leading in auditing and policy reviews, reporting techniques and data system usage.will be responsible for maintaining the document control system. Also helps establish, maintain and support aspects of document management programs and maintain effective customer service. The individual must work well in a rapid paced environment and will support continuous process improvement initiatives. The position requires the candidate to be flexible and have the ability to handle and prioritize many projects at a time.Qualifications:
- Bachelor in engineering, architecture, Project Management or Legal background.
- 4 years experience
- Fully Bilingual, complete mastery of English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- Must be a team player
- Good disposition to attend and transcribe meetings
- Responsible, self motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently
"We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities."