Electro Mechanical Maintenance Tech III
C & W Services
San Marcos , TX 78666
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide. We're also a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield .
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work with automated packaging and distribution equipment at our San Marcos, TX location.
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training to work in a C utting E dge F acility
- A Safety First Culture
- Utilizes working knowledge and experience in the areas of VFD' s, Motors, Wiring configurations, PLC' s, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits , Electrical Distribution Systems and Preventive / Predictive maintenance .
- Mechanical expertise, to include, but not limited to, Precision Alignment, Rigging, Tensioning fasteners & belts, Lubrication, Lacing & tracking of belt systems, Mechanical drawings, and Preventive/Predictive maintenance.
- Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to repairs and preventive maintenance on conveying systems, power transmissions, and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Education : Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent,is preferred but not required.
- Five years experience in industrial electrical / mechanical maintenance
- Operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts, and boom lifts.
- Proper use of hand / power tools, shop math, pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
- Available to work 3rd Shift on a '4 nights on, 3 nights off' schedule
Come work with our team! We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime . Does this sound like something youd like to be part of? Join us!
ABOUT C&W SERVICES
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. Were building the best team in the industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, youre joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the worlds largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at https://cwservices.com.
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.