Electrical Tech-Frac Equipment
Viking Recruiting Resources
Conroe , TX 77301
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a production manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced Electrical Technician for a full-time, permanent position. This individual will work a 3/1 rotation in West TX. Housing and transportation is provided.
Must have experience with: Electrical schematics, programming control systems and software.
This position is responsible for performing accurate wiring processes using drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions.
US Citizens only.
- Interpret and execute work based on complex electrical circuit drawings, schematics, and instruction manuals.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot faulty equipment with company and outside manufacturers components.
- Installing and calibrating sensors, lights and other system components as required.
- Routing cables and terminating connections.
- Document all operations performed as required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with electrical schematics and programming control systems and software.
- Electrical knowledge (AC/DC) required.
- Competent at using all required tools for job operations.
- Ability to correlate multiple schematics and identify potential problems.
- Ability to route electrical wire with good quality while working in tight spaces.
- Certified in: Aerial lifts, lockout/tag out, overhead cranes, forklifts, electrical, etc. (preferred).
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime- Electronic Techs work a 3/1 rotation- up to 80 hours per week.