Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Electrical / Reliability Technician
Byrnes &Amp; Rupkey
Minneapolis , MN 55415
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you hands-on, responsible and efficient with your work in a professional manner? Continue to read on, as this job opportunity might be just for you.
Summary of position: Opportunity for an Electrical / Reliability Technician within a large food processing company in the Minneapolis, MN area. The Electrical / Reliability Technician will be responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the department’s electrical systems, engaging in the installation of equipment and line modifications.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- When problems arise, this Technician will communicate with the Equipment Manufacturers and/or vendors. They will also follow-up on ordering parts to correct specific problems.
- Perform preventive maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance plans and work orders using SAP.
- When scheduling work assignments, this technician must correctly complete assignments in a timely manner.
- If problems arise throughout the day, they must communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor regarding those problems.
- Assisting the Electricians with trouble shooting and any errors that arise.
- Involving receiving, processing, packaging, casing and warehousing department’s electrical systems, this Technician should be able to lend knowledge and ideas to solve the problems.
- Conduct thorough and correct records of the equipment and a checklist of things that need to be completed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years strong industrial electrical background in a manufacturing environment. Food processing plant preferred.
- Experience in mechanical systems, welding and pneumatics is essential.
- Capability to read and decipher documents such as electrical schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.