Electrical Project Manager (Monroe, NC)
Republic Refrigeration, Inc.
Monroe , NC 28110
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Republic Refrigeration, Inc. is accepting applications for an Electrical Project Manager (Monroe, NC).
Since 1983, Republic Refrigeration, Inc. has installed over 1,325 industrial refrigeration projects throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our project managers work together with the customer to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals, giving each client the dedication and focus required to get the job done right. Because of our strong client focus and the quality of our work, we maintain a 90% return customer base.
Responsible for the electrical design, planning, scheduling, and coordination of assigned projects. This critical role includes documentation control, correspondence, communication, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of projects.
- Responsible for design coordination with refrigeration project managers.
- Establishing project budgets and approving material and labor budgets, as required.
- Tracking budgets and project costs from initial phase to completion of the project.
- Completing a checklist of control points to identify critical items for start-up.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, electrical diagrams, specifications, proposals, and contractual documentation.
- Maintaining necessary records for preparing, processing, and maintaining files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billing for project.
- Communicating effectively with field superintendents and internal refrigeration project managers routinely on project progress.
- Conducting site visits during the construction phase to coordinate manpower and materials.
- Evaluating work in progress to assure a high level of quality and by addressing any problems or issues related to the project.
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships with the customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations according to OSHA standards.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an electrical, engineering, construction management or project management role, desired. However, someone who is teachable and has a passion to learn would also be considered.
- A team leader with ability to plan, organize, and execute effectively
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to make decisions, independently.
- Skillful listener with excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience and demonstrated skills with Microsoft office and internet usage.
- Initiative, self-motivated, self-starter able to handle dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Safety-minded and thorough knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
NO PHONE CALLS please, we're unable to check the status of your application at this time.
- HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Per Diem Pay
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks