Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Franklin , Kentucky 42134
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The ideal candidate should have document work experience with troubleshooting equipment and repairing all electrical and electronic breakdowns. Install, replace and repair microprocessors, replace programmable controllers, solid state controls, temperature controls, motors, gauges, and control panels. Replace brushes and bearings for motors, tachometers and generators. Troubleshoot and program control programs as required. Inspect and perform preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment.
This is a Full Time Position with full benefits for those that qualify.The hours for this shift will be 2:50 pm-10:50 pm.
$0.25 cent shift differential and tops at $28.62 after 48 weeks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work from electronic diagrams, blueprints, schematics, job tickets, work request, written and/or verbal instructions
- Knowledge of safety regulations and experience with GMP
- 2+ years experience withelectrical and electronic test equipment including but not limited to oscilloscopes, voltmeter, ammeters, digital meters, calibration apparatus, and laptop computers.
- 2+ years experience identifying and solving machine problems in a manufacturing environment
- Respond to preventive maintenance (PM) requests.
- Perform PM work on machines.
- Run diagnostics on machines.
- Install receptacles and replace ballasts.
- Run conduit, pull electrical wiring.
- Maintain parking lot lighting by changing bulbs and ballasts.
- Dig trenches to run electrical wiring.
- Operate fork trucks and scissor lifts.
- Perform cleaning duties.