Electrical Journeyman / Electrical Apprentice (Nationwide)
Republic Refrigeration, Inc.
Monroe , NC 28110
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for experienced Electrical Journeyman / Electrical Apprentice (Nationwide) to install electrical systems for control and power wiring in Industrial buildings. Work is primarily in Refrigeration projects involving Cold Storage buildings. Overall responsibilities and pay rates will be based on experience level and skill set level.
- Install electrical control wiring and power wiring in buildings for Refrigeration equipment. The majority of this work involves installing conduit and wire. All work is to be installed in a neat and organized manner.
- If hired as a Journeyman, must be able to demonstrate proper use of hands benders and Electric benders for larger conduits.
- A Journeyman must also be able to instruct apprentices on basic concepts of bending conduit, installing conduit, installing wire, and completing terminations.
- All employees must know or learn to set up, label, and pull wire for control wiring in an efficient manner to avoid any mistakes in labeling.
- All employees must know or learn how to properly terminate valve groups, sensors, and other devices.
- All employees must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
- Job requires working in all areas of the US subject to heat and cold, depending on location and time of year.
- Typical job schedule is 10 hours/day, 5 days/week but is subject to change depending on the project.
- Must be able to use electrical and hand tools.
- To qualify as a Journeyman, a minimum of 5 years experience specific to industrial and/or commercial electrical systems is required.
- Must demonstrate proven electrical experience to be hired as a Journeyman.
- Apprentice must demonstrate ability to complete minimal tasks and/or the desire to learn.
- Must have a good attitude and be willing to work with other employees.
NO PHONE CALLS please, we're unable to check the status of your application at this time.
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Per Diem Pay
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks