Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Electrical Engineering Manager (2989)
Metairie , LA 70001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Calling all Electrical Engineering Leaders! If your passion is leading other EEs through a wide scope of projects, this opportunity is for you.
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced (15-25 years) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER. Our client offers engineering services to clients throughout the U.S. with a core base along the Gulf Coast. This includes projects and opportunities in Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama.
If you are a licensed professional electrical engineer with over 15+ years of experience and are ready for leadership role in a growing engineering firm this opportunity is for you.
- Supervision of the Electrical Engineering Department, oversight of production and quality control.
- Preparation of design packages for engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Preparation of bid packages for requesting proposals for construction.
- Development of one line and schematic diagrams.
- Performance of short circuit, relay coordination and arc-flash studies.
- Fluency in the development of instrumentation and controls design packages.
- Completion of design tasks in accordance with accepted engineering practices and standards. and coordination of design activities with other disciplines and the project manager.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Louisiana Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (LAPELS) as a PE.
- 15+ years of experience in the design of industrial facilities, such as petrochemical processing plants and storage facilities is a must.
- Experience in the design of commercial buildings is a plus.