Oak Ridge , TN 37830
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
System Engineering requires an Electrical Engineer possessing a strong background in operating facility power distribution.
- Strong understanding of electrical power distribution systems within an operating facility.
- The ability to confront a situation and troubleshoot why things are going wrong is essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains Configuration Management of Electrical related documentation.
- Observes operation of installation for conformance with operational standards.
- Coordinates operation and maintenance activities to ensure optimum utilization of power system facilities.
- Works with Design Engineering to prepares drawings and/or specifications for maintenance of existing or new installations of electrical equipment.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and Controls a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years direct experience.
- Must have an active Department of Energy Q clearance.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability