1. Design, develop, and integrate next-generation electrical systems into our highly flexible industrial automation platforms.
2. Collaborate closely with systems, mechanical, and hardware verification engineers to optimize product performance.
3. Work with the QA team to implement functional testing or characterization methods used in production.
4. Write technical documentation including requirements, circuit descriptions, and test methods.
1. BS with 3+ years or MS with 2+ years of work experience in Electrical Engineering or relevant.
2. Experienced in motor controller design.
3. Experienced in design and analysis of complex mixed-signal circuits.
4. Experienced in microcontrollers, and programmable logic devices.
5. Experienced in electronics components selection, and design for manufacturability.
7. Familiar with power-switching circuits, gate drivers, and protection circuitry.
8. Familiar with communication protocols (EtherCAT, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.).
9. Proficient with electrical debugging tools, like oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and spectrum analyzer.
10. Team player in a growing company and a move fast environment.
1. Proficiency with CAD tools for schematics capture such as Altium Designer.
2. Experienced in debugging with a complex mixed-signal circuit, and noise canceling.
2. Safety compliance and product reliability testing for electro-mechanical products.
3. Experienced in compliance with various standards (ISO 13849, IEC 61508).