Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Electrical Engineer, Consumer Product Development
Mahwah , NJ 07430
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under the direction of the Director of Engineering, the Senior Engineer will be responsible for the engineering portion of the design and development for new ODM projects. The Detailed responsibilities are listed below. The products developed include processors for small kitchen appliances as well as more sophisticated processors for appliances with TFT LCD displays as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Product Development including:
- PC Design and Schematic
- Product Firmware design and development
- PC artwork
- PC fabrication, assembly testing
- Interface to UI/UX Team
- Interface to Vendors and factory
- Interface to Mechanical Engineering and Industrial design teams
- User Manuals (along with a technical writer)
- Test Procedures
- Project documentation
- Unit Testing
- App testing
Responsible for the technical portion of the MRD (Marketing Requirements Document) including:
- Product specification
- Product ATP
- User Interface definition along with Marketing and product development team
- Assisting the Project manager in maintaining and updating the Project Timeline
- Maintaining and updating the technical portion of the project folder information
- Vendor and factory interface
- Detailed reports of test results
- Familiarity with electronic product development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and
- Knowledge of Smart Sheet or Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to participate and contribute positively in work teams.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to complete projects, document work and communicate clearly both in writing and verbally.
- Team Work- Highly Skilled- Ability to lead and work in Teams
- Motivation- High energy- Demonstrates high urgency when working.
- Project Management- Highly Skilled- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Project experience in electronic product development
- Experience managing factories in China and Taiwan