Cascade Engineering Services
Redmond , WA 98034
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Develop, support and implement Electronic Engineering tools. Focus on supporting Cadence Allegro, DE-HDL and CIS Capture for our end user community. Develop and debug new schematic tool according to our End User community requirements. Document the enhancements, bugs and request. Design and fix the schematics when tools/libraries will change. Develop processes and data management interface for data, BOM and Variant Management. Organize the piloting and testing of the new software releases. Make automation and scripting for the tools. Help library team to create schematics and footprints for the library.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE/CAD required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong technical problem solving skills, managing through ambiguity, organizing and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience using Cadence CIS Capture and DE-HDL schematic capture tools
- Basic knowledge on Allegro layout design tools
- Basic knowledge on TCL and/or SKILL scripting is a strong plus for the role
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills required.