Saint Paul , MN 55125
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Flexibility and growth are the main reasons you should consider this opportunity! Enjoy challenging projects with an international team that designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process control systems.
Designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process automation systems.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- Must have experience designing to UL508A specifications and 5+ years experience in process controls technology or related field
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have proven analytical skills
- Must possess good English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be willing to travel (up to 25% of the time, some internationally)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Company offers competitive pay and great benefits.
12 Paid Holidays
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings and Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with excellent employer match
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.