Senior Electrical Engineer Position
The senior engineer will be responsible for project design and construction administration from conceptual design to final construction.
The engineer will provide consulting engineering services including preparation of due diligence and feasibility reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Work with and mentor/train Junior Engineers.
· Maintain and monitor design progress to meet project schedules.
· Supervise primary discipline design work and other disciplines regarding drawing set up prior to issuance.
· Produce drawings consistent with client requirements and standards.
· Establish design standards, specifications and criteria for projects.
· Project management and collaboration with other engineering disciplines to ensure quality of design.
· Prepare layout and design of electrical systems for commercial, institutional and educational projects.
· Perform Title 24 calculations.
· Conduct interdisciplinary reviews.
· Provide coordination of data to ensure a compatible design.
· Utilize AUTOCAD or REVIT to prepare 2D/3D drawings.
· Attend project meetings with Architects and other disciplines and report pertinent information to in-house designated staff.