Electric Bicycle Mechanic
San Francisco , CA 94133
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. Were a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. Were looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The mechanic role demands a self starting, challenge-seeking problem solver. Were looking for someone who is process-driven, detail oriented, and organized, but also excited to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks
- Repair e-bikes to the highest of standards; assessing wear and tear, accidental damage
- Communicate with our customer service team to schedule customer appointments
- Be customer service oriented and personable as you are the face of our company
- Assist with maintaining a consistent inventory; ordering parts when necessary
- Create feedback loops with the relevant stakeholders; improving and iterating on our existing processes and policies
- ~2 years of relevant experience e.g., bicycles (electric or not), automotive, motorcycles, etc
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Working knowledge of how to fix the electric components of a bike will be highly regarded
- A passion for bikes, micro mobility, last mile logistics and/or tech
- Flexibility is an absolute must, were a start up in every sense - things change on the daily so were hoping youre able to flex outside your responsibilities, work slightly different days/ hours where required
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
AT ZOOMO, WE OFFER:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Career advancement for those capable and motivated
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- $18-20/hour contractor depending on skill level, with roadmap to full-time employee after ~2 months