Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
EHS SR. Generalist-Aerospace
KP Recruiting Group
AUSTIN , TX 73301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
- Maintain and update site EH&S Procedures.
- Conduct personal protective equipment (PPE) assessments and assist in PPE Selection.
- Perform machine guarding assessments.
- Participate or Lead EHS Subcommittees to conduct risk assessments (job hazard analyses) and ergonomic workstation assessments.
- Participate and support the site Contractor Safety Program.
- Lead training on various EH&S Topics (EH&S General Awareness, Lockout/Tagout and Permit Required Confined Space Entry)
- Assess and maintain site EH&S Training record database.
- Maintain Hazard Communication Chemical List / Safety Data Sheets and Qualitative Industrial Hygiene Exposure Assessment.
- Prepare offsite clinic forms and maintain medical record files and spreadsheets for Forklift Physicals, Respirator Physicals, Respirator Fit Tests and Audiograms conducted at offsite clinics.
- Ensure all elements of site respirator program are met.
- Participate on site team to implement noise reduction projects.
- Coordinate consultant execution of Industrial Hygiene Air Sampling Program.
- You will lead local exhaust ventilation testing program.
- Assist EH&S Manager in maintaining site compliance with Laser Safety Laws and Ionizing Radiation Safety Regulations.
- Open to learn and assist with the environmental regulation compliance program, and with the Site Waste Management Program.
- Support monthly data collection of waste generation, water usage, energy usage and manipulation of data in Excel spreadsheets for periodic corporate reporting.
Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering, with 5+ years of progressive related experience